Saturday, January 10, 2015

The older I get, the more I am reminded that there's only one of me.

And that "me" is slowing down. I finally, courtesy of the dilatory performance of the embroiderer, took delivery on the remainder of the hat order after 5 PM yesterday. Consequently, all existing orders won't go out until Monday, perhaps Tuesday. Lessons learned: A. Don't believe Christmas season promises of a vendor you've never dealt with before. B. Never promise delivery yourself based on those promises for items you don't actually have in hand.
I hope to continue my series on the parallels of 1774-1775 and 2014-2015 later today or perhaps tomorrow. Sorry for the delay(s).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, you owe no apology to anyone. If ANYTHING, your endeavors while enduring lifes
burdens is nothing but exemplary of your extroidinary committment to your beliefs. I know of no one who even comes close to your exceptional lifes trajectory and it's effect on others adjacent to your path. You are a monument to the truths you aspire to spread. Do not fear daily lifes interuptions as you have already earned your place in history. God be with you.

Anonymous said...

I am very proud of you, and you owe no one an apology.

The one of you has had more effect on people's knowledge, exercise of civil rights, and history than any other thousand people I know.

Not only that, but you have diverted citizens' fear and apprehension into legal, moral, and honorable ways of returning this nation to the way the Founders intended it should be.

God bless and keep you.

Ramsey A. Bear said...

De nada! Just looking forward to getting my new cap.