Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New York Sheriff On Handgun Renewal Permits, ‘Throw Them In The Garbage Because That Is Where They Belong.’

“One of the things I want to talk about is the renewal of pistol permits,” the sheriff continues. “There is a lot of scuttlebutt going around about it and I want to set the record straight. Fulton County is one of the pilot counties…they are going to send out 500 invitations to my county and that’s all they are is invitations. The invitation is going to ask you if you would like to renew early…I’m asking everyone that gets those invitations to throw them in the garbage because that is where they belong.”

2 comments:

prambo said...

The pawns are slowly coming awake and beginning to come into play.

Unfortunately, it may be too late to avoid the approaching freight train of ugliness.

TRex said...

Since it was NY (a territory disputed between the Americans and the Collectivists) I was worried the sheriff was taking peoples rights. Was happy to see I was wrong, and I see he is fighting to protect them.