Monday, March 17, 2014

Sorry, folks, but the weekend exhausted me and I have to get going towards the hospital.

The AGCA show was great. Met a lot of friends old and new. Particularly enjoyed chatting behind the table with folks yesterday. But now I'm exhausted, I overslept and I've got to get headed toward my surgery this morning. Watch David Codrea's site, The War on Guns for any health announcements. Rosey will keep in touch with him. As always David's National Gun Rights Examiner column is a good place to find the latest analysis of the headlines. Keep me in your prayers this morning.

4 comments:

MtTopPatriot said...

Godspeed Mike

Anonymous said...

God's blessings and merciful care to you and your medical team. Praying for your full, speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

praying for you.

knife-fighter said...

prayers for your health