Sunday, March 2, 2014

How I spent my Saturday.

Yesterday was a combination of the sublime and the rough as a cob. The sublime was an opportunity to meet old friends and shoot neat stuff. The rough came later, after I came home, when the stenosis acted up and the stress of the day pushing my carcass from Alabama to Georgia and back again caused me to blow supper and pass out with exhaustion. But before I got to the rough there was this fun, courtesy of friends. First I test fire a Turkish UTS-15 shotgun for the first time:
Then, here is me playing with someone else's tax-stamped Reising M50 submachine gun in .45 ACP.
Both were kick-ass fun and I must say I was impressed with the UTS-15. Very impressed.

4 comments:

AJ said...

Those UTS-15 shotguns are pretty cool, but ya' gotta be pretty forceful when cycling them.

Anonymous said...

Me like!

Anonymous said...

Nice hat.

Anonymous said...

You can tell the Men from the Boys by the price of their TOYS