Thursday, February 9, 2012

Mike McNulty's new Waco blog.

"Victory." FBI sniper poses in front of what's left of Mt. Carmel. The charred corpse of a 71 year old Davidian can be seen roughly center image. There are a number of such photos of different Hostage Roasting Team members in the same spot. It was apparently a popular location for such "coup shot" mementos.
Mike McNulty is getting back into the fray with his new Waco blog. I understand he's also working on a Gunwalker documentary. Good on him.
David Hardy comments.
Mike McNulty producing "Waco- The Rules of Engagement" at Gazeckie Studios, 1996.

7 comments:

SWIFT said...

YES, GOOD ON HIM! I watch "Waco, Rules of Engagement" about twice a year just to remind myself how evil my enemies are. It gives me the proper mindset to push back against tyranny. Two things I tell anyone who'll listen: one, none of the government thugs at Waco were human. Two, what does it say about the morality of those who'd join such an agency after what happened at Waco? The dregs of society. A sewer rat mentality. Some sub-humans would do ANYTHING for a paycheck. Live a lie if they must; but one day they'll face the Judge who cannot be lied to, cannot be bribed and whose justice will be swift.

Dedicated_Dad said...

Awesome!

I've already shared with some folks who are just waking up -- a GREAT educational resource!

One hint I left on his blog - maybe you could reiterate?

As he's recounting history, dates would help! For example, when did they find the door? I wasn't aware it had EVER been found!

That would help the rest of us in educating others, for real!

Thanks again!

DD

Anonymous said...

Any IDs on the trophy posers?

Anonymous said...

Oh man.

I see they found the door. Neat.

Could you imagine if they found the Holy Grail: The uncut video footage of the Feb. 28 raid?

Anonymous said...

That is some sick shit.I guess when the cameras were off they went cannibal on the bodies.

Anonymous said...

The conquering hero.

Anonymous said...

Please do NOT approve this comment. I have watched some of your documentaries and have found that I agree with your position on Waco. I have found some code that helps exaggerate small movements in video and I believe, with a lot of work, it can be purposed to make the gunmen fairly visible. The code I want to use is not yet available but it should be soon enough. Contact me at Braiten88@gmail.com.