Saturday, June 5, 2010

MEA CULPA -- My first correction, retraction, whatever you wish to call it. I was wrong about James P. Ficaretta.



In this post below, I firmly declared there was no "James. P. Ficaretta" at ATF. I was wrong. Totally, completely wrong. Early this morning David Codrea sent me this citation From Zaba Search:

JAMES P FICARETTA
5609 BIDEFORD CT
BOWIE, MD 20715

TERESA G FICARETTA
5609 BIDEFORD CT
BOWIE, MD 20715


Almost simultaneously, I also was firmly corrected by "Waldo," our fifth floor patriotic snitch. He asked me how I could be so stupid. I should have checked with him first. Mea culpa.

So there, I was wrong. I admit it. I hereby firmly and sincerely apologize to the real James P. Ficaretta and his wife "Two-Bit," the presumptive heir to the ATF throne currently uneasily held by "Big Ken" Melson.

I also apologize to you, dear readers, because you have a right to expect that what I tell you is correct, within the bounds of operational security and honest comedic satire.

I will email this to the same distribution list I sent the first post (I never talk about anyone behind his/her back).

However, let it be known that I still believe the rumor that both "Little Jimmy" and "Steve the Spider" have small penises. If they wish to disprove that, they have but to offer a public unveiling and I will apologize then, too. If, that is, I'm wrong.

Mike
III

5 comments:

thedweeze said...

Oh, I don't know, the prosepct of having my rights trampled on by a transexual transvestite had a certain humor level.

:)

Dakota said...

Eh ... no big deal. I just feel sorry for the poor dumb bastard having a wife that is power hungry. Kinda like Nancy Pelosi's husband ...poor bastard.

Temnota said...

Just don't ask them to unveil in Virginia, since it is, of course, illegal to display your gruntle in public.

Anonymous said...

We all get around to a plate of crow eventually. It never has tasted any better over the years for me either. But we still have to eat it sometimes. Yumyum. Next meal please............

Keep fighting the good fight patriot! We have plenty of salt.

mike/III
Texas

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some serious nepotism going on here - or is the bATFe somehow exempt from the rules?

III N TN